Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 5 min, Cooking time: 10 min
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 500 g chicken wings at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 100 ml sweet chili sauce
- Preheat the AirFryer to 180°C.
- Mix the garlic with the ginger powder, cumin, plenty of freshly ground black pepper and some salt. Rub the chicken wings with the herbs.
- Put the chicken wings in the basket and slide it into the AirFryer. Set the timer to 10 minutes and roast the chicken wings until they are crispy brown.
- Serve the chicken wings with the chili sauce as a main course or a snack.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.