That hits the spot
Servings 1 persons, Preparation time 20 minutes
- 1standard loaf of bread (sliced, no crusts)
- 250 g cream cheese
- 150 g mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 4 average-sized apples
- 700 g smoked turkey breast, sliced
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise and curry until you have a thin sauce. Slice the apples in the food processor using the slicing disc.
- Brush the cream cheese mixture over the apple slices to prevent discolouration. Spread the cream cheese mixture on two slices of bread.
- Arrange the apple slices and then turkey slices on one slice of bread and cover with a second slice of bread. Assemble the other sandwiches in the same way.
- 20 minutes total preparation time
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.